Thursday, March 10, 2011

About me..

Life is a rope that swings us through hope. Always believe that today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be much better than today.....
A pleasant day to all of you.It's me Joanna Marie Villareal, 19 years of age.I live in Brgy.Malocloc Norte,Ivisan,Capiz.Just prepare your gift on November 18.I am the second child of Mr.and Mrs.Noel Villareal.I have 5 sisters and 1 brother..
My hobbies are reading,writing,watching tv,texting,playing online games and bonding with my freinds.I love to play volleyball and badmenton..
My attitude are sometimes moody,happy and I am a joker person lalo na sa mga taong  want kong always happy.I am a friendly person.I have many friends since high school but it can stay longer because of  the communication  but I have one friend that i love him so much she always there for me sa oras na may problema ako..
So ikaw choose the person that you can call true best friend because sometimes she want to be your friend kasi may kaylangan sayo...
Pagdating naman sa loveone meron ako nyan..We love each other although there are times na gagawin ng iba ang lahat para masira yong relationship namin but he said that it is only a challege to us if we love each other hinding hindi tayo masisira ng taong gustong sirain tayo and magkasama kaming hinaharap ang lahat ng challenge na dumadating sa buhay namin..And thanks GOD that after 1 year and 8 months matibay parin kami at nagmamahalan..
Life isn't about destination.It's about the little things we do along the way that make the journey of other people more memorable...
Life has great options but you don't always have to pick what seem to be perfect isn't always what is supposed to be the best... 
Don't forget to pray and thanks to GOD for all the blessings he give... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment